Arrrrrrg!

This be the place of Cthulu, squid-like scourge of the sea.

Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Awakening Lyrics - Track 7 Tetrafusion - Dreaming of Sleep

TRACK 7 - Awakening My eyes are opened to the same room The same place, the same time My surroundings without any variation Everything is by design My goals are set, my path is clear This constant loop, my destiny And as I carry on my daily undertaking I hear a whisper from within Don’t you see what’s happening? Coming to the realization That there’s something more The story we’ve been given Isn’t our own Navigating my subconsciousness To find out where the puzzle ends Coming to the center of my soul, The core of myself My eyes are open to the nature of this world It wasn’t always what it seemed And as I try to organize my own intentions I’ve finally woken from this dream This foreign voice that seems to lead me Strangely pulling from within And as I try to break out from my programmed nature I realize the voice is mine I finally found my destiny I’ve come to the realization That there’s something more The story we’ve been given Isn’t our own Navigating my subconsciousness I found out where the puzzle ends I have reached the center of my soul, The core of myself

No comments:

Post a Comment